Going Public Strategies
Ronin has extensive experience and history in assisting well qualifying companies in putting together a comprehensive going public strategy that meets the needs of the Company. Going public, either directly through an IPO or through a reverse merger, can create a liquidity and/or exit strategy for existing management and shareholders as well as provide the company with a platform to raise capital for growth and or acquisitions.
Ronin has experience listing a variety of companies across many industry sectors on the following exchanges:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE)
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- Over The Counter (OTC MARKETS)
Ronin assists in providing the following related services as it relates to deploying a going public strategy:
- Identifying the course and path in which to go public (Direct vs. Reverse Merger or Takeover)
- If through Reverse Merger, identification and analysis of a public vehicle .
- Outlining the timing process and preparing the initial source and use of funds and initial capitalization structure.
- Providing access to key service providers necessary for a smooth and cost-effective transaction. These include, but are not limited to securities counsel, PCAOB accountants, investor relations firms, and transfer agents .
- Introductions to potential capital sources for both pre-public and post public access to capital.